Thursday, December 19, 2013

Why I Named it Wittymummy

It took me hours before coming up with a nice name for my blog. What I have in mind that certain day was just to create a personal blog that will serve as a dwelling for my thoughts and all the things I wish to share. But because I am a mother I then thought of relating my blog to every mommy out there whose time is not always enough for them to accomplish everything that needs to be done; for every mommy who's working at home while juggling household chores and children; for every mommy who finds it hard to balance work and family; for every mommy who are full time housewives and nanny to their kids; and just for every lovely, wonderful, and beautiful mommy who knows she isn't perfect but tries hard to be the perfect one for her little fellas. That's when I came up with the word “mummy” - a British term for mother.

How about the word witty? Simply because I don't consider myself a witty mother. I think I'm far from being one. Although I already have two boys, PJ - 2 years and 4 months old and Bien - 11 months old, I still couldn't do things the way they should be. Say for instance, I still get into trouble when bathing and feeding them, that most of the time, which shouldn't be the case, I let the “yaya” (baby sitter/nanny) do it for me because I find her to be the best one when it comes in doing those stuff. She bathes my boys with so much ease and she doesn't even get wet. Let me do it and you'll see in no time I'm as wet as a newborn pup!


Now, you know how I've gotten my blog's name. I might change the name soon, though, if I get to come up with a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment