Sunday, June 15, 2014

The LOVE of My Life, Happy Father's Day!




What is a Dad?

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.


A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.


A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail…






Happy Father's Day to the man of my heart, the father of my kids, the love of my life, and to the one and only man I love to bits and pieces. I'm more than blessed and grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with you. So glad you are here with me in this fun and crazy ride. I only can't imagine anyone who's a more loving, more caring and sweeter husband than you. You are so much more than just a “husband”. You're a partner in life whom I value so much more than you could ever know. You're the LOVE that I'll always and forever need. I know you just can't live without me (and the kids)..haha.. And I want you to know I just can't live without you too, my love. Since you came into my life, I can't imagine how life will be without you in it. We have been more than a husband and a wife, we've been each other's heart beat and each other's mind.



Thank you so much palangga for all the ways you go above and beyond each single day for our family. I, PJ and Bien are so lucky to have you in spite of the tantrums, and mood swings which most of the time you do have..Hahaha..We are grateful to have you in our lives. You make us happy.




Happy Father's Day to my Macho, Gwapo, Fabulous, Amazing, and Super Sexy Hubby! Hahahaha! I love you Mi Amore! We love you Daddy Procie!

Lots of love, hugs, kisses and cuddles,
Mommy Ahyee, Kuya PJ and Baby Bien

No comments:

Post a Comment